Terms and Conditions
Critical Power Solutions Group, Inc. (CPS Group)
Standard factory test procedures will be performed. Field testing, customer inspections, customer witness tests
and any other non-standard test procedures are not included unless specifically noted herein.
1. The standard warranty for Products shall expire one (1) year from invoice.
Conditions of Sale:
1. This quotation expires in 30 calendar days unless terminated sooner by notice.
2. Order must be released for manufacture within 30 days. If drawings are required, they must be returned approved for release within 15 days of mailing. If not, and/or shipment is delayed for any reason, the price will increase 1.5% for each partial/full month that shipment is delayed.
3. Price(s) quoted are for estimated lead times given; expedited schedule may require additional charges.
Order Cancellation – Schedule of Charges
1. 100% - After job released to production.
Delivery and Transportation
1. EXW CPS Group’s facility, place of manufacture or warehouse (Incoterms 2000). Title passes upon shipment.
2. Shipment via Air or Open Top/Flatbed/Lift gate truck not included unless specifically listed herein.
3. Special Instruction - The Receiving Associate is required to sign, date, and note specific visible or concealed damage on Bill of Lading at time of delivery. Freight Company Associate is required to witness Receiver's signature, date, and damage claim annotations.
1. The lead times quoted are for Estimating Purposes Only. Actual drawing and shipping schedules will be based on factory load, receipt of order with complete technical information, and the date CPS Group receives authorized release to manufacture. The accompanying Bill of Material is our interpretation of what is required to meet the intent of the listed Drawings and Specifications. Please review thoroughly for accuracy and completeness and advise immediately if any revisions are required. This proposal is limited to the attached Bill of Material only. Start-up Services and Training are not included unless specifically noted herein. Changes to scope will require a revised proposal.
2. Taxes are not included.
3. Installation of equipment is not included
4. It is the solely responsibility of the client to verify the equipment/service quoted serve the site needs.
AFTERMARKET (Spares & Services)
The warranty becomes effective provided that the equipment is used for the purpose for which it was designed and has been manipulated, stored, connected, and operated in accordance with the equipment instructions. This warranty only covers products that are returned intact and that, after being inspected by CPS Group Inc., show defects in material or workmanship. Replacement or repair will be carried out at our factory. The warranty service is limited to correcting defects through repair or the provision of replacement components or modules when the equipment is inspected by the CPS Group Inc. specialist. The costs incurred by the displacement and allowances of the specialists in case of carrying out repairs on the site of installation of the equipment covered by this warranty are excluded. The customer may also request on-site repair by paying only the costs of transportation and subsistence of the technical staff.
It is recommended to carefully and attentively read the installation instructions that accompany the equipment before its final start-up.
This warranty is void if the equipment has been incorrectly connected or installed, or if the modules, components, or connections have been altered or replaced without CPS Group Inc.'s authorization. This warranty does not include any tax related to replacement or repair, nor any installation, transportation, or postage costs, and does not cover repairs or replacement due to unreasonable use (transport damage, accident, fire and other accidental risks, mistreatment, negligence, incorrect connections, etc.) and any use or installation that does not comply with the instructions provided by CPS Group Inc. This warranty replaces all other express or implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The remedies under this warranty are expressly limited to the provisions of the products specified above, and claims for loss resulting from malfunction of the products for a certain period of time, or special, indirect, or consequential damages and other economic loss are expressly excluded.
We decline any responsibility for breakdowns caused by incorrect use, negligence, abuse, accidents, or inappropriate electrical installations, as well as location in work environments that affect the operation of the equipment or components without proper conditioning.
CPS Group Inc. will not be subject to claims by the buyer, owner, end user, or third parties in the event of death, injury, damage, loss, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from:
The operation or non-operation of any equipment built or supplied by CPS Group Inc.
Any assembly, check, training, repair, or any field service performed outside the CPS Group Inc. facilities or by anyone.
Given this limitation, CPS Group Inc. will be available at all times to respond to defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with our warranty and service policies.